Taifun File Sharing Publisher's description
Taifun File Share is a freeware tool that allows you to exchange files (especially pictures) with your friends.
Taifun File Share is a freeware tool that allows you to exchange files (especially pictures) with your friends. Using Taifun File Share you can share thousands and thousands of files with other users in minutes. Designed to be used even by less skilled computer users.
* Share your files with a single mouse click (just select the folder you want to share)
* Your friends don't have to install any software to see your shared files
* Download files from others
* You can share anything (video clips, audio, programs, documents, pictures)
* Specialized in sharing images
* You can allow your friends to also upload files into your computer
* Automatically search for other Taifun users that share files
* Exchange large files that cannot be usually exchanged over email (for example Yahoo mail forces a 10MB limit)
* The Setup file is really small (only 0.9MB)
* Eye candy, easy to use interface
How to share files
To share your own files (your music, movies, pictures), choose a folder to share in "Shared files" tab. Press the "Share" button to sharing your files.
How to download files from other users
To download files from other users just double click the user from which you want to download.
How to invite your friends to see your files/pictures
Press the "Copy address" button to copy your address to clipboard. This is the web address where your shared files are visible to the others.
Paste this address into your email client and send it to your friend(s). Your friend will have to enter this address into its web browser and it will instantly see your files. Minimize Taifun File Share and wait for your friend to download your files.
What's New in This Release:- Don't send the IP to the network twice in a day if it didn't changed
- CSS file is now exposed. The web page can be customized by editing the CSS file (\System\Taifun.CSS)
- Insert keywords and meta/page title in the HTML
- Logs are working now!!!
- Remember server's last state (if it was On/Off when the program was shutdown) and restore the state at startup
- Accept command line parameters: 'ShareOff' and 'ShareOn'. By passing the 'ShareOn' parameter in the command line the server will always be started when Taifun starts
- Improved interface logic
- Better embedded help (as tooltips)
- Don't download list of online users if the server is set to "Internal (LAN) sharing"
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall