StealthNet Publisher's description
from StealthNET Ltd
StealthNet is based on the original RShare client and has been enhanced by a developer team who consists of Planet Peer community members.
StealthNet is based on the original RShare client and has been enhanced by a developer team who consists of Planet Peer community members. In comparison with the current RShare client StealthNet offers a lot of new features like download resuming (interrupted downloads can be resumed), multilanguage support, a search filter for several file types and much more.
In the early stages StealthNet was known as RShare Community Edition (RShare CE). However, due to several reasons we had to rename this project to its new name StealthNet. This is the reason why the RShare forums on the Planet Peer Board also have been renamed to RShare/StealthNet.
Both clients are open source and source code is available. They are released under the GPL.
* Download Resuming allows resuming of interrupted downloads
* Allows to add and remove files and directories in realtime
* Multi-language user interface
* Search filter for file types
* Point-to-Point traffic encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
* Strong file hashes based on SHA-512 algorithm
* Easy to use without any bells and whistles, even for beginners
* Multi-source downloads
* Anti-flodding measures are in place to prevent sabotage of the RShare network like flooding with useless data packets
* Text mode client for systems with Mono support like Linux, OSX and others is available
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian.
What's New in This Release:В· New: Disconnected Directories (e.g. USB-Drives) hold in shared directory list as disconnected
В· New: Country-Flag WebService added
System Requirements:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall