KumoSync Publisher's description
from David Levinson
KumoSyncв„ў is a Windows application used to synchronize local windows and files/folders with Google Documents.
KumoSync is a Windows application used to synchronize local windows and files/folders with Google Documents. You can sync ANY document/file format.
KumoSync will automatically track your changes in Google Documents and your local Windows file system. It will synchronize these changes automatically on a regular interval allowing you to access your files on your computer, the Google Documents "Cloud" and other devices that can also access Google Documents.
- SIMPLE: Easy to use and configure.
- MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: Synchronize one or more Google accounts with yout loca Windows directory structure.
- SUB-FOLDERS/COLLECTIONS: Configure which local folders you want to sync and control if you want to sync sub-folders.
- AUTOMATIC: Automatically synchronizes changes in the background.
- DRIVE LETTERS (G Drive): Configure a Windows drive letter to access your local Google documents folder.
- Optional manual delete confirmation to track when items are deleted.
What's New in This Release:FIX: Improves sync performance when syncing a large number of folders, allows the sync to be aborted when syncing collections and corrects issue where the sync status dialog was not being updated while syncing collections.
System Requirements:Google Account Account
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
Microsoft Windows XP / Vista (32 & 64 Bit) / Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall