Kommute Publisher's description
from Kommute Team
Kommute is a cross platfrom file sharing client using the anonymous network MUTE
Kommute is a cross platfrom file sharing client using the anonymous network MUTE. Developped using C++ and Qt. For windows and linux, portable to other environments. You can try it by following the installation instructions below.
Why Kommute ?
* Kommute use the anonymous network MUTE. Protecting your privacy.
* Kommute is multisource. Allowing a good download speed.
* Kommute is fully compatible with MUTE. So you can download files shared by MUTE customers, and vice versa.
* Kommute uses the "swarming". This means that it loads portions of the file you want in the Middle of the file. Thus the hosts who have entrusted a part of the file can send it, and if the original source disappears before someone else has downloaded the entire file, it is still possible to get the complete file.
* Kommute allow to start multiple search. You can then navigate Between the different tabs.
* Kommute has a two level search system. You first start a search for keywords. Then you can filter the results with a regular expression.
* Multiple simultaneous downloads / uploads
* Multi-source downloads
* Download Resuming
* Point-to-Point traffic encryption with RSA/AES
* Multiple shared folders
* Multi-language user interface
* Search Filter
* Graphical User Interface written with Qt4 toolkit
* Styles support
* stylesheet support
What's New in This Release:hosts management improved : collect some statistics and use preferentially hosts we have already contacted.
added proxy settings.
added port setting in setup wizard.
bug 2649300 corrected : downloaded size and complete download time was sometimes broken.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall