HFS - HTTP File Server Publisher's description
Share your files using web technology! Other peer just needs to use a browser.
What is it? ... it's file sharing ... it's webserver ... it's open source ... it's free ... it's guaranteed to contain no malware You can use HFS to easily send and receive files. It differs from classic file sharing because it uses web technology, thus it's compatible with today's Internet. It differs from classic webservers because it is easy to use, and ready to run out-of-the-box. Features: Download and upload Virtual file system Highly customizable HTML template Bandwidth control Easy/Expert mode Log Full control over connections Accounts Dynamic DNS updater
What's New in This Release:* new template macro: js encode
* new template feature: remembers paging user\'s choice
* new template option: \"paged\", to disable paging for everyone
* hints for accounts with long name
* \"B\" for \"bytes\" removed from \'total-size\', \'item-size\' and some other symbols
* mime types broken in build #260
* random AV
* attempt to fix quitting AV
* hashed files were not working correctly with the new template
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Uninstall Only