FileSendComm Publisher's description
from Tamanes Software
Transfer files through serial ports and a null-modem cable between two computers
FileSendComm is a way to send files in Between of two computers that have Windows 95 or a higher version of Windows, by means of their serial ports and a so called null-modem-cable. It is based upon the MicroSoft Visual Basic object MSComm. It may help you if you encounter yourself in a situation like this (I did):
- You want to send files from a computer to another one.
- There seems to be a bug in the driver-software for the particularly network card. It works only half, so it doesn't work.
- One of the computers is old and does not have a USB-port.
- Once again, you don't manage to get Windows' "Direct communication" to work, through the parallel ports. While in past situations it served you, it now keeps refusing your password, or it just doesn't show the host.
- The old computer does have possibilities to get the FileSendComm-setup- files copied to. This is, of course, probably the most critical bottleneck for this operation, given a computer with pour communication items.
- You are a patient person, who can support a little bit of waiting time while files are transferred
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall