VILAS LIGHT Publisher's description
Vilas is a hybrid 4th generation FTP analyzer
Vilas is a hybrid 4th generation FTP analyzer.
It is characterized by advanced-guard, intuitive interface,
compliant with the latest requirements for the emotional design (peopleware)*.
Basic characteristics of the product:
Unified interface - Allows storage of the perceptions, clear appearance and reduction in the time for tutoring.
Priorities arrangement – Conceptual lists are used, which allow the end users to orient themselves easily in the importance of the different tasks.
Effective interaction – All possible versions are grouped as different scenarios (use-cases) or a sequence of actions.
The thing that makes it different from the known FTP-clients is the presence of a group of functions for time analysis, allowing additional traffic control.In the professional versions, the control intervals are in approximately 1 microsecond. This allows the conversion of the product into a powerful instrument for real-time control.
Except the familiar file exchange systems, a possibility is provided for a local station to work on more than one server simultaneously. In its corporate versions, Vilas has the function of server-server exchange, as well as information transmission between a server and a group of servers and/or a group of local users.
The people who use Windows 7, can use the FTP-analyzer for exchange of documents, multimedia and common working projects.
The product offers support of the following commands:
- MFMT and MFF (http://www.trevezel.com/downloads/draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-00.html).
- XCRC and COMB.
- Full support of MD5 and MMD5 (http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-twine-ftpmd5-00.txt).
- Supporting Unix-keys, in this number (-R) for a recursive list.
- Support of Easily Parsed List on the server. (http://cr.yp.to/ftp/list/eplf.html).
- OTP calculator that can be used from the FTP server.
- All commands, connected with virtualization.
- All FTP specific commands that have a relation to IP6.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Beta
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall