FTPSync Publisher's description
FTPSync is an intuitive file management utility that provides the facility to synchronize files between a local machine and an FTP server.
FTPSync is an intuitive file management utility that provides the facility to synchronize files between a local machine and an FTP server. Particularly useful for updating web sites and downloading software upgrades and patches.
- Global settings now accessible from the connection list
"Ignore times of files older than..." now disabled when set to zero
- Now handles "Unix" type servers that don't return both group and username columns in the file list
- Links are no longer displayed
- Wait for server response timeout now user definable
- Server properties option added
- Execute server commands option added
- Updated help file (Browse it on-line)
- Improved performance
- Firewall/Proxy server support
- Session logging
- Time shift option for syncing across timezones
- Reverse transfer direction
- Time remaining and transfer speed display
- Folder exclusions added
- Timestamps of "old" files can now be ignored
- Cloning of Connection properties added.
- Passive mode now supported.
- Fix for incorrect year being stamped on local files.
- Fixed the connect failure problem when prompted for a password.
- Support for both ascii and binary transfers added.
- Fixed bug which caused intermittent crashes when transferring files to some FTP servers.
- User names and passwords encrypted in connections database
- FTP port made user definable
- Set local timestamps to remote option now available from transfer confirm dialog
- New option to ignore seconds in timestamp comparison
What's New in This Release:Problem with remote files returned with incorrect year from "Windows" style FTP servers fixed
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall