WideStream Publisher's description
from Cinta Software
WideStream is a download manager and FTP manager which main targets are speed, ease of use and rich functionality.
WideStream is a download manager and FTP manager which main targets are speed, ease of use and rich functionality. WideStream supports multi-threaded downloads, download by ranges (can interrupt and continue downloads at any moment), direct and indirect HTTP downloads, HTTP redirects, FTP downloads, network traffic management, download priorities, host manager and offers rich configurability and easy to use and user friendly UI.
WideStream is an open source software released under Artistic License 2.0 - it means that its source code is available to public and you can always download a latest version of project code from WideStream SVN repository hosted by SourceForge.net. Also WideStream is totally freeware.
WideStream was created using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and runs on any version of Microsoft Windows (both 32 bit and 64 bit) starting from Windows 2000.
Installation not necessary, just download and run.
What's New in This Release:* A bug fixed with wrong autosave interval calculation for 20 and 30 minutes setting.
* Now autosave is not executed for the first time right after the program starts and is invoked only after the time period configured through options dialog (5 mins by default).
* A bug fixed: UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied (Tracker #2811574).
* A bug fixed: Load Config dialog is not localized (Tracker #2808671).
* A bug fixed: The process cannot access the file 'widestream_queue.xml' (Tracker #2811571).
* A bug fixed: Captions in About dialog/Release information (Tracker #2808669).
* A bug fixed: DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the.... (Tracker #2811572).
* A URL crawler was enhanced so it is able to capture more links from the pages.
* A RapidShare adapter was changed according to the recent RapidShare authorization changes. Now adapter is more intellectual and simulates a browser in our to obtain an authorization cookie.
* A new tags filter was implemented. Now it is possible to associate a custom string tag with a download and to filter downloads based on tags using navigation pane or filter menu.
* A bug fixed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (Tracker #2811573).
* A bug fixed: ArgumentOutOfRangeException (Tracker #2814223).
* A new setting System Style Progress Bar was added to the Display options of Download Manager. This settings enables rendering of downloads progress bar using system style.
* A new Clevver Video adapter (http://clevver.com) was implemented.
* The code response for download adapters handling was changed in order to allow download adapters to make an unlimited number of roundtrip to gather all the required information for a resource.
* Google Video download adapter now generates a unique name for a each video (a generic 'video.flv' supplied by server was used before).
* Now License tab in the Aboug dialog shows full text of license.
* A bug in Extreme traffic usage mode was fixed that was preventing to open additional connections for downloads.
* A bug fixed: File size indication for big files (Tracker #2821884).
* Now it is possible to associate multiple tags with a single download.
* A bug fixed: Downloads selecting when filtering is enabled (Tracker #2819886).
* A bug fixed: An item with the same key has already been added (Tracker #2815979).
* A bug fixed: DirectoryNotFoundException (Tracker #2819224).
* A bug fixed: UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied (Tracker #2819223).
* A bug fixed: NotSupportedException: The URI prefix is not recognized (Tracker #2824560).
* A bug fixed: Not able to change/remove creds (Tracker #2830516).
* A bug fixed: Row index provided is out of range (Tracker #2830515).
* A bug fixed: A warning dialog when WS is first lunched (Tracker #2808670).
* A bug fixed: About -> Release details crash (Tracker #2831020).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall