Eyeline Surveillance software Publisher's description
from NCH Software
EyeLine professional video recording software is used to capture and store video from up to 100+ camera sources simultaniously.
EyeLine professional video recording software is used to capture and store video from up to 100+ camera sources simultaniously. Designed specifically for business, EyeLine is perfect for video monitoring of offices and buildings, or to log in-store cameras. EyeLine also has a broad range of other possible applications.
The number of video sources that the application can record from is only limited by your PC's capacity. Images can be streamed to a central computer, uploaded to the internet via FTP or stored in a local computer. The recordings can be automatically compressed for archiving and searched for later by date, time, line or other data using the software directly.
EyeLine also features automatic motion detection that can be applied to individual cameras and turned on and off as required. This intelligent feature lets you save space by recording only when something is happening.
Designed to be very easy and intuitive to use, this software will have you up and running within minutes. Simply download now, plug in camera(s) and the program will be recording. This program is entirely free, in the hope you will like it so much you will try our other business software. In particular we recommend our industry leading VRS Audio Logging System.
* Monitoring of buildings or offices after hours for security.
* As a video surveillance recorder in shops to prevent theft.
* Used in conjunction with a security alarm, EyeLine can capture, analyse and
play back security footage to determine if a security call out is warranted.
* Simple, yet effective video security system for your home.
* As a pet surveillance system. Find out what they are up to when you're not around.
* Records up to 100+ camera sources simultaneously.
* Motion detection recording saves space by only recording when something is happening.
* Email or SMS alerts available for motion detection.
* Automatic time stamping of frames lets you use footage as evidence if required.
* Web control panel lets you access and view recordings remotely.
* 'Save to' feature lets you save footage to a network folder.
* Back up recordings via FTP.
* Video can be monitored live on the screen as it records.
* Cameras can be setup in a flash by just a click of a button.
* Find and play recordings ordered by camera, date, duration and motion detected.
* Integrated with Express Burn Plus to record video files to DVD.
* Intelligent, easy to use and extremely reliable for day-to-day operation.
* Works on Windows XP 2000/2003/Vista/2008
* Camera(s) with Windows drivers. Almost all PC connectable cameras on the market today will work.
* Adequate USB (or other) ports for each camera.
You can use USB hubs but watch the required bandwidth specified by the camera you want to use.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall