Easy Download Manager Publisher's description
from Onny Felt
Easy Download Manager is a program to download files from Internet.
- Administrator rights are not necessary to install, use, and uninstall.
- Changing the download sequence of the files in the list.
- Concurrent connections are supported (4 files * 4 segments, up to 16).
- Context-sensitive and documental help information.
- Cookie, disposition, referer, and so forth headers of HTTP are supported.
- Creating the directory structure of the file after download.
- Detecting the resume ability of the Internet server.
- Determining the geographic location of the host computer.
- Eliminating the duplicates of the files in the list.
- Equating the last modified time of the file after download.
- File log preserving the scroll and select positions after new lines.
- File map displaying graphical information about the download.
- Finding the specified text within the list.
- Fitting into the 640 by 480 screen resolution.
- Get and post methods of HTTP are supported.
- Going to the status area of the task bar when window minimized.
- HTTP and HTTPS protocols of Internet are supported.
- Identifying the content according to the beginning of the content.
- Informing the previous save of the file.
- Large files can be downloaded (up to 64 GB).
- Low disk usage using disk cache.
- Making effects to the menu and tool bar items for visual feedback.
- Ordering, selecting, sizing, and sorting the columns of the list.
- Power outage, program crash, and so forth generally do not affect the file integrity.
- Previewing the file before the download finished.
- Relative time left estimation of downloading and waiting files.
- Resume to download is supported after disconnect.
- Running as default download manager.
- Total number, total size, total speed, total time left, and so forth indicators.
- User name and password of Internet file are supported.
- Verifying the integrity of the desired output file.
What's New in This Release:- Elongating the buttons of the find window of the application window was added to fit texts in foreign languages.
- Graphs were added to the map window of the application window.
- Marks were added to the progress bar of the map window of the application window.
- Mouse hover time of the status line was raised to 100 milliseconds to unify new and old timers.
- Rounding was removed from the bytes numbers in the map window of the application window.
- The background color of the progress bar of the map window of the application window was changed from theme color to gray color as contrast to foreground colors.
- The borders of the legend images and of the progress bar were doubled in the map window of the application window.
- The font of the map window of the application window was changed to read more easy.
- The icon of the map window of the application window was updated.
- The information of the map item of the examine submenu of the file submenu of the main menu of the application window was updated in the help document.
System Requirements:Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall