LastPass For Firefox Publisher's description
from Joe Siegrist
LastPass For Firefox 1.42 RC1
LastPass is a free password manager and Form Filler that makes your web browsing easier and more secure and supports IE and Firefox, allows you to import from every major password storage vendor and export too, captures passwords that other managers won't including many AJAX forms, and allows you to make strong passwords easily.
Here are some key features of "LastPass For Firefox":
· Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
· Automatically fill out forms to save you time
· Log into your favorite sites with a single click
· Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
· Share logins with friends and let others share logins with you
· Supports IE as well, so if you switch browsers you're always in sync, as well as when you switch computers
· Supports importing passwords from other password managers such as Roboform, Keepass, PasswordSafe, MyPasswordSafe, Firefox and IE's built in password manager
· Exporting your data always available in plugin and website.
· In windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer
· Capture passwords that other password managers will not capture like those done in AJAX logins, and multi-step logins like Bank Of America, and frustrating sites like ING bank.
· Make moving to a new computer or using multiple computers much easier
· Works with any platform that has Firefox
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for Finnish and initial Chinese language added
· One Time Password support. Requires 1.42 to setup: One Time Passwords
· Preference for the notification bar to be on the bottom (Advanced), if the notification bar annoys you, you may want to check this out
· Preference to choose the language rather than exclusively using the locale
· Links to History added to Vault, Screen Keyboard link to Login
· IE and Firefox Plugin can now export encrypted xml file
· Resolved: Basic Auth issues around choosing the right URL if there's frames (Firefox), and properly handling realms on different URLs in the same domain
· Resolved: Fully follow the Icons/image/text preference in Firefox
· Resolved: Some cases where there's no form to associate to an input
· Resolved: Firefox throbber spin on vault page
· Resolved: Custom state could fail to fill
· Resolved: IE's check box in field might not update
System Requirements:· Firefox: 2.0 – 3.2a1pre
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall