Kiosk Web Browser Publisher's description
PALAS Web Browser App for Touch Screen Displays.
In normal web browsers, Windows desktop buttons are visible, by which public users can exit and access system files, leading to system crashes. "Hiding" the task bar does not work, as expert users can bring it up.
In the PALAS Web Browser App, the Windows desktop buttons are not visible at all, so users cannot exit the designated website. Browsing is done by the menu (Stop, Refresh, Home, Scroll Up, Scroll Down, Zoom In, Zoom Out, etc.), which appears at the bottom of the screen.
For public users to enter their name, email, address, feedback, etc. an on-screen keyboard can be displayed or hidden at the touch of a button.
For ease of use for small text menus, the app offers a "zoom-in" / "zoom-out" feature.
- Display your existing website as your product catalog
- Promote "on-line" stores at existing "brick & mortar" stores
- Public users can access designated websites only. No access to Windows desktop
- Easy to set up. Up and running in minutes on any PC / laptop / thin client, etc
- Easy to use – On-screen keyboard, zoom-in, zoom-out, portrait and landscape orientations, etc
- Ideal for use with a touch screen display
- Free trial version available for download.
System Requirements:.NET Framework Version 3.5 or higher
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall