Cloud Combine Publisher's description
Browse and Manage the Clouds.
Cloud Combine is a browser, explorer and manager for the cloud services.
Currently Windows Azure blob storage and Amazon S3 are supported. With Cloud Combine you can:
- Reliably transfer the files at maximum speed
- Browse and manage cloud storages in a way similar to Windows Explorer
- Share your files
- Manage your storage settings.
- Cloud storage browsing
- Download and upload
- Data transfer within a storage or between different accounts/clouds
- Share your storage data
- Manage your storage settings
- Parallel operations processing
- Amazon S3 versioning
- Single panel mode
- Double panel mode
- Much more to come — with free updates.
What's New in This Release:- Added Google Cloud Storage support
- Optimized data requests for file listing
- User interface improvements
- Fixed issue with renaming of an Azure container that caused a reset of its access level
- Fixed issue with unexpected start of an drag and drop operation in Cloud Explorer
- Context menu is not showing anymore when file view header is right-clicked by mouse
- File view is not refreshed anymore when bucket/container creation is cancelled
- File view is not refreshed anymore when delete operation is cancelled from the confirmation dialog
- Fixed issue with file view selection being reset to a single item when trying to start drag and drop operation
- Fixed issue with selection being set to a wrong folder when navigating to the upper level in a file view
System Requirements:NET Framework 4.5 (installed automatically)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall