Xmarks for Firefox Publisher's description
Xmarks is a free add-on for your browser that synchronizes and backs up your bookmarks across multiple computers.
Xmarks helps you find the best sites on the web based on what millions of people are bookmarking.
- Backup and Sync
- Automatically backup and sync your bookmarks after every change. Optionally backup and sync your passwords too.
- Search Smarter
- Learn more about top sites when you search on Google.
- Discover Great Sites
- Find new sites similar to your favorites with a single click.
What's New in This Release:- Fix bookmark ordering problems caused by async api
- Modify repair to fix incorrect id mappings
- Fix conflict error when duplicates are eliminated
- Default to not sync on shutdown.
System Requirements:- Firefox 3.0 - 12.0a1
- SeaMonkey 2.0a1 - 2.9a1
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall