Vocabulary Highlighter Publisher's description
from Son Nguyen
Highlights all words that were added into a list.
Highlights all words that were added into a list. Use this add-on to study languages or be informed of the information you are interested in.
How to use:
- Select a single word or a group of words on a web page.
- Right click, choose Vocabulary Highlighter > Add. A dialog will appear. Add a note if you want, choose OK.
- The add-on will find the selected text on any opened web pages and highlight them. Newly opened web pages will also be affected.
- If you hover the mouse over a highlighted text, a tooltip will display for its note.
How to edit (or remove) highlighted text:
- Right click on the highlighted text, and choose Vocabulary Highlighter > Edit (or Remove).
How to show the added word list:
- Without selecting any text, right click on a web page, and choose Vocabulary Highlighter.
What's New in This Release:Important:
* Those who are using prior versions are strongly recommended to update to this new version in which the performance is dramatically improved.
* An all-new engine that highlights text faster and smoother than ever without starting over.
* Works with web pages whose content changes constantly.
* Does not slow Firefox down if many pages were opened.
* Allows add words from input and textarea elements (but does not highlight them).
* The add-on highlights documents that were set designMode on.
* Checking queued messages after enabling the highlighter.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall