Statusbar Date() for Windows Publisher's description
Displays a highly customisable local or foriegn date/time in the statusbar.
Statusbar Date() uses format specifiers to allow you to display the date/time in your statusbar however you want! You can even mix in regular text with your desired format!
* Displays the current date/time in the statusbar.
* Left clicking on Statusbar Date() toggles it to contract, only showing the icon in the statusbar. Clicking on it again will cause it to expand once again.
* Right clicking on Statusbar Date() opens the Options dialog.
* Middle clicking on Statusbar Date() toggles parts of the format that are enclosed by ( ) to contract/expand.
* Format the date/time by using a combination of format specifiers and regular text.
* Change the position of Statusbar Date() on the statusbar.
* Choose whether or not Statusbar Date() should start expanded when Firefox is launched.
* Choose whether or not the icon should be hidden when Statusbar Date() is expanded.
* Choose whether or not Statusbar Date() should start with middle click toggle expanded when Firefox is launched.
* Choose whether or not Statusbar Date() should be shown in the Statusable statusbar if the addon is installed.
* Change the timezone that the date/time is shown in.
* English (en)
* Dutch (nl)
* German (de)
* Spanish (es)
What's New in This Release:В· Added support for Firefox 4 and Thunderbird 3.1
В· Added French translation
В· Firefox 3.0 - 4.0.*
В· SeaMonkey 2.0 - 2.0.*
В· Thunderbird 2.0 - 3.1.*
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall