QGTranslate Publisher's description
from Krishnan Dasan
QGTranslate makes it easy to translate selected texts without opening a new tab along with the trust of Google Translate.
Within two clicks you can translate texts from any website or the full webpage.
QGTranslate uses Google Translate online tool with few changes, to translate texts you have selected from any website or the full webpage.
To translate text selection:
1. First select the texts you want to translate,
2. Right-click on it,
3. Click on "QGTranslate Selection".
To translate the full webpage:
1. Right-click anywhere on webpage that you want to translate,
2. Click on "QGTranslate Page".
1. If you login with your Google account within the QGTranslate panel, a full version of Google Translate page will show up.
Temporary Solution: Simply close the panel. Next time it will open with QGTranslate version of Google Translate.
2. Texts from some languages with high length will not get translated and full version of Google Translate will show up. For Example, Hindi version of Wikipedia (hi.wikipedia.org).
Temporary Solution: Copy the selection and paste it manually for the translation.
System Requirements:Firefox 3.5 and later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall