miTaggedMarks Publisher's description
miTaggedMarks introduces some new ways to handle a large number of tags easily.
Use tags to organize and access your local collection of bookmarks miTaggedMarks uses tags instead of the usual hierarchical folder structure.miTaggedMarks introduces some new ways to handle a large number of tags easily.
- For Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7,
- used to manage and access bookmarks independently from browsers and with access to up to five different browsers at the same time.
Bookmarks by Tags
- Uses tags to organize (categorize) and access bookmarks.
- On import tags are generated from the folder names of the source structure, and assigned to the bookmarks from these folders.
- tags may be assigned to bookmarks
- in the DirectTags panel directly in main window.
- with the popup menu,
- by drag and drop,
- in the properties dialog,
and de-assigned in the same ways.
- Easy access to the tags using
- TopTags (important tags),
- alphabetically sorted list,
- a menubar with submenus in alphabetical order,
- recently-used lists and lists with "associated" tags.
- dynamic tag list for access; hides tags that would not make sense to select in the current situation.
- Undo/Redo for keyword assignment. Helps to use the powerful functions without risk.
- New: Easy-to-use interface to combine tags with boolean operators (AND,OR,NOT).
Supports all standard browsers and many more
- Integrated support for all standard browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and SeaMonkey, Opera and Safari) as well as for Avant Browser, Maxthon and Sleipnir.
- Support for nearly any other browser, incl. Google Chrome, with bookmarklets.
- Support for new browsers or new versions of browsers is easy to add with the browser config file.
- Configure up to five browsers to use with miTaggedMarks at the same time.
- Import of Windows Favorites and bookmarks in Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox and in Opera format.
Import from Powermarks (bookmarks with keywords/tags).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall