CacheBack Publisher's description
Rebuild cached Web pages and examine Internet histories.
CacheBack rebuilds cache web pages and analyzes Internet histories for both IE and Firefox browsers. The built-in offline browser and HTML Gallery Viewer let you examine web pages both individually, and grouped as thumbnails, thereby making it even easier to conduct Internet based investigations. Web pages can now be rebuilt, displayed and reported in just seconds and these features are accompanied with detailed auditing and custom notes capabilities for each record.
This second generation version of CacheBack also features proprietary Link Analysis technology that quickly identifies relationships Between History URLs and hyperlinks embedded in cache web pages, user-defined SQL Queries that can be stored as Favorites, and intuitive Filters to drill down on results. CacheBack also allows dates and times to be displayed in user-selected Time Zones using GMT (system-clock independent) conversion which simplifies analysis for multi-jurisdiction based investigations.
Users will also appreciate the graphic-rich reporting in HTML format which features full colour thumbnails of rebuilt web pages. Traditional tabular or spreadsheet format reporting is also available for quick and simplified results. What's even more amazing is the ability to Publish the report (and all the included pictures, cascading stylesheets, etc) to any target folder or removable media for fast and portable disclosure.
* View thumbnails of web pages using HTML Gallery Viewer.
* Accurately rebuilds cached web pages. FULLY supports Internet Explorer AND Mozilla Firefox.
* Rebuild web pages from Unallocated Clusters using new Templates feature!
* Import older NetAnalysis project files and Leverage the superior reporting features in CacheBack.
* Expedite case examinations using CacheBack 2.0 EnScript for EnCase V5!
* Examines Internet Explorer Daily, Weekly and Master history files.
* Displays timestamps in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) us
System Requirements:For Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater, Microsoft Data Access Components
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall