Bing Maps 3D Publisher's description
Add realistic 3D capabilities to your online Bing Maps.
Bing Maps 3D brings you another step closer to knowing "what it is like out there". You can search, browse, and organize local information viewed in three dimensions, just the way it exists in the real world. This enables you to more effectively find the data that is relevant to you, making Bing Maps more useful than ever. Even better -- it's just plain fun! Clicking "Download" means you agree to the Microsoft Service Agreement (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=154505) and privacy statement (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=154506).
1. Click the Download link to start the download.
2. Do one of the following:
a. To start the installation immediately, click Open.
b. To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
3. Double-click Setup.exe to install Bing Maps 3D.
System Requirements:Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Windows Internet Explorer 7 or later, or Firefox 2.0 or later
- 250 MB or more hard disk space
- A 1 GHz processor (2.8 GHz or faster recommended)
- 256 MB of system memory (1 GB recommended)
- 32 MB video card (256 MB recommended) that supports Microsoft DirectX 9
- A high speed or broadband Internet connection
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall