Microsoft HealthVault Connection Center Beta 2 for Windows Vista Publisher's description
Enables you to transfer measurements from health and fitness devices
HealthVault Connection Center is software from Microsoft that you can download for free. It runs on your computer and enables you to transfer measurements from health and fitness devices (such as blood pressure monitors, pedometers, glucometers and many others) via your computer to your online HealthVault account.
If you already have HealthVault Connection Center installed
- We encourage you to get the most from your personal health or fitness devices by upgrading to this release. To check which version you have on your computer, simply click Help and then click About. If your version number is lower than 2.1.2034.4210, you should upgrade to this version.
- If you use HealthVault on more than one computer, we strongly recommend upgrading to the new version on both or all of them. Using different versions of HealthVault Connection Center on different computers may cause duplication of data in certain scenarios.
About HealthVault Connection Center
- HealthVault Connection Center is software from Microsoft that you can download for free. It runs on your computer and enables you to transfer measurements from health and fitness devices (such as blood pressure monitors, pedometers, glucometers and many others) via your computer to your online HealthVault account.
You must be an administrator to install this application.
Before you install this release
* Make sure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for the version of Windows that you are running. To find recent security updates, visit Windows Update.
* Exit HealthVault Connection Center by right-clicking on its icon in the notification area and selecting Exit.
To install this release
1. On this page, click Download.
2. Do one of the following:
* To start the installation immediately, click Run.
* To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
* To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
To remove this release
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Windows XP, double-click Add/Remove Programs.
In Windows Vista, double-click Programs and Features.
3. Select HealthVault Connection Center in the programs list, and click Uninstall.
What's New in This Release:HealthVault Connection Center 2.1 provides quick and easy upload of device data to HealthVault and helps you use the data with Web sites and applications that work with HealthVault. This most current release includes the following improvements:
- New uploads from your health and fitness monitoring devices take much less storage in your HealthVault account, so you can take frequent readings from multiple devices and always have plenty of space.
- For each device you use, direct links to Web sites that work with your data make it easier to track your health and fitness and meet your wellness goals.
- A more streamlined HealthVault Weight Gadget (formerly known as HealthVault Gadget) lets you upload your weight in one click from the Sidebar on your Windows Vista desktop.
- You can opt to allow the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program to send information to Microsoft (anonymously and automatically) about how Connection Center performs on your computer. We aggregate data from all participating users and learn from it to improve future Connection Center releases.
- Also at your option, you can send an error report about any trouble in the installation process. Doing so allows us to send you a solution, if one is available, and make improvements.
System Requirements:- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista
- Processor: 1 GHz or better.
- System memory: 512 MB or better. 1 GB of system memory is recommended for the best experience.
- Available hard disk space: 200 MB or better.
- Network: High-speed broadband.
- Monitor: 1024 Г— 768 or higher resolution.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall