LiberOne Publisher's description
LiberOne is organized in 8 main surroundings, to facilitate the management.
LiberOne allows to contemplate books from several points of view, from its 8 surroundings: BOOKS, BOOKSTORE, SUBJECTS, COLLECTIONS, CLASSIFICATIONS, GROUPS, AUTHORS and PUBLISHING HOUSES.
LiberOne has context sensitive helps that will clarify to you the possible doubts that can appear just by click of mouse.
- Advanced search in all the surroundings, with option to see the details of the search: number of found elements, percentage, excluded.
- Independent anthology treatment (Volumes that contains several works of the same author).
- Listing by printer of all the resulting elements of a search, advanced or selective (read, not read books, with notes, etc).
- Print the data of a single element (book, subject, author, etc).
- Displacement of a book between surroundings (at the moment to visualize in the different surroundings the book selected without needing looking for it).
- Last contact of an element, after a change or modification knows its previous state.
- Pursuit of a book: if it has been read, the date of reading, its qualification, annotations, which allows to see very concrete book sets.
- Book support until with 15 authors, managing each of these authors of independent way in the surroundings authors.
- Management and maintenance of paragraphs (portions of text), which normally emphasizes books. (See info, about paragraphs, in the ToolBar).
- Management and maintenance of the bibliography of the authors, independently who those books are or not in the library.
- Data meticulously detailed of all the surroundings, with percentage and comparative.
- Protection against errors of the user: repeated elements, in target, erroneous dates (future), are avoided. Reason why the consistency of the data is guaranteed.
- 24 different appearances, to satisfy all the pleasures.
- Other characteristics, visible and internal, that are pronounced during the sessions with LiberOne.
What's New in This Release:New release
System Requirements:Pentium3 128Mb RAM to highest
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install Only