CoinManage Coin Collecting Software Publisher's description
Use CoinManage software to catalog and value your coin collection
CoinManage 2009 Coin Collecting Software
* Save countless hours of dull data entry by selecting from our comprehensive database of over 21,270 coins from the USA, UK & Canada.
* How Much is Your Collection Worth? Find out now with our accurate & up-to-date values. Version 2009 now includes PCGS values for certified coins & a separate values database for non-certified coins. Free updates every month.
* Up-to-date variety & mintage information for all the latest coin issues.
* CoinManage ships with numerous useful reports and includes a fully integrated report designer. Create reports, labels, charts and print or export to a variety of formats, including PDF, Excel and HTML.
* New! All USA Coins are now cross-referenced to the industry standard PCGS numbering system. You can now instantly view PCGS population reports for your coins. (Requires subscription to the PCGS Population Report)
* New! 3300 new links to USA coin variety information. View detailed research notes & recent auction results for most USA coins by year and mintmark.
* Keep current with our automated program update feature. You will be able to instantly download and install the latest CoinManage program updates, values and reports.
* New! Enter your PCGS slabbed coins by simply scanning the barcode or entering the Certification Number. CoinManage will lookup and automatically enter the coin variety, grade, serial number as well as current PCGS value for the coin! (Barcode scanner is not included with CoinManage)
Accurately Value your Coins :
CoinManage includes a comprehensive and accurate values database.
*Recently expanded to include many more grades.
*Includes for Type-Specific valuations such as Full-Head Standing Liberty Quarters, Full Bell Line Franklin Half Dollars, etc.
*Our popular EBayв„ў Completed Item Search lets you instantly view Selling Prices for the coins you specify.
*Values are updated twice a year and are downloaded via the automatic program update feature.
* Pictures of each type to help you identify the coins you own. Individual pictures for sets and major design changes within a type. Over 1300 images in all.
* New bar code feature lets you track your certified coins (PCGS, NGC, etc..). Retrieve data related to a certified coin by simply scanning the bar code on the coin slab using your bar code scanner.
* Attach up to 4 of your images to each coin record. supports JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PNG images.
* Each record contains over 30 information fields. Keep track of defects, Purchase and Selling info, etc.
* Types & Varieties Manager allows you to add data for Countries or Varieties not present in the program database.
* Store Internet and Contact Information for Customers, Dealers and Grading Services. Easy One-Click viewing of all coins bought or sold from a particular Dealer/Customer.
* Store an unlimited number of file or URL attachments with each record.
* Needed to Complete feature. Instantly see which coins you need to complete a particular type. Print the list if you like.
* Keep your data safe with our new fully-automated backup feature. You can also password protect your data.
What's New in This Release:Improved Reporting, Updated Values for 2008, including values for both certified and non-certified coins. Improvements to the Report Designer. 3300+ additional links to coin variety information, ability to lookup PCGS population reports.
System Requirements:Windows XP (Home & Pro) / Vista (32 & 64 bit)
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall