JFreeChart Publisher's description
JFreeChart is a free 100% Java chart library.
JFreeChart is a free 100% Java chart library that makes it easy for developers to display professional quality charts in their applications. JFreeChart's extensive feature set includes:
- a consistent and well-documented API, supporting a wide range of chart types;
- a flexible design that is easy to extend, and targets both server-side and client-side applications;
- support for many output types, including Swing components, image files (including PNG and JPEG), and vector graphics file formats (including PDF, EPS and SVG);
- JFreeChart is "open source" or, more specifically, free software. It is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL), which permits use in proprietary applications.
What's New in This Release:Bug Fixes:
- Multithreading issue with DateAxis;
- BorderArrangement.add() possible ClassCastException;
- XYSeriesCollection.removeSeries(int) does not deregister listener;
- WaterfallBarRenderer uses wrong color for diff 0.
System Requirements:- JFreeChart requires the Java 2 platform (JDK version 1.3 or later).
- Note that JFreeChart is a class library for use by developers, not an end user application.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: No Install support