StereoPhoto Maker Publisher's description
from Masuji SUTO
StereoPhoto Maker(SPM) functions as a versatile stereo image editor.
StereoPhoto Maker(SPM) functions as a versatile stereo Image Editor viewer and can automatically Batch-align hundreds of images and mount them to the 'window'.
It also allows users with no knowledge of HTML to Create WebPages using the 'StereoPhotoViewer Applet'. You simply upload the contents of the applet-project to a Server using a freeware FTP program. More experienced users can create the entire webpage themselves or amend the file produced by SPM.
StereoPhotViewer Applet (SPVA) has been upgraded to version 0.32 thanks to additions generously provided by Pierre Meindre :
- Added applet parameter "helpfile" for specifying the help page that will be open when the use presses the 'H' key (if not specified, the default "helpwe.htm" is used).
- Added applet parameter "charset" for specifying the encoding charset for the filelist file (i.e. UTF-8).
- Max slideshow delay changed to 99s (instead of 9s).
- Specifying a Negative value to the "slideshow" parameter will do the following:
- the interval will be set (using the absolute value) but the slideshow will not start automatically.
- Correction of the encoding of the Sharp 3D mode.
- Corrections for displaying in Sharp 3D, Interlaced V and Interlaced H modes to avoid pseudoscopic effects when zooming and/or panning the image.
- Added applet parameter "language" for specifying the language used for the applet user interface.
- This parameter must be a two-letter language code like 'en' or 'fr'.
- If not specified, the applet will use the "locale" of the current java virtual machine.
- The applet will try to load the property file "spva_.txt".
- If the file cannot be loaded, the applet will revert to English.
What's New in This Release:SPM Ver4.32 uses a new auto-adjustment method that may provide better accuracy for images that previously were difficult to adjust.
For user-convenience, the 'File Open' dialog box may be enlarged by simply dragging the bottom-right corner of the box.
There is now an option to add stereo logos to your images, using a variety of file formats and with transparency supported.
The multiple images in the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX9 Multi-angle MPO files may be extracted to a destination folder of your choice by selecting the 'Create/Split MPO file' option in the File menu.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall