Smart Shooter Publisher's description
from Hart Codeworks
Smart Shooter is a digital photography work flow application for tethered shooting, remote capture and advanced camera control.
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your computer, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene. Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
Smart Shooter is aimed at both the professional and amateur photographer, providing them with the following features:
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on you computer
- Real time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- JPEG and RAW file formats
- Connect and control multiple cameras
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview.
What's New in This Release:- Major update to Nikon camera communication on Mac (for improved reliability)
- Support for Nikon D7100 (mac and windows version)
- Support for Nikon D3000, D3100, and D3200 (mac and windows version)
- Fix inconsistency of options presets after startup
- Fix issue with persistent storage of Application Name option
- Fix crash when using identify camera button in camera database
- Rename 'Customer Text' to 'Unique Tag' in UI
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall