SignMyImage Publisher's description
from Filip Krolupper
single-purpose shareware which is distributed free of charge.
This application allows you to sign your images. The sign is added directly to the image data. It doesn't use EXIF or stream file properties. The sign is invisible. The sign stays detectable after jpeg compression, scaling and cropping or for example PrintScreen&Paste.
- SignMyImage allows you to insert your sign to the image and allows you to check if any image is signed or not. The sign can consists of letters, capitals, numbers, dashes and can be up to 10 characters long. Typical sign looks like "FK488x-h34".
- SignMyImage adds your sign directly to the image data. It modifies picture intensity at few places slightly. The modification is so gentle that it is invisible for a human eye. SignMyImage doesn't use EXIF(or other tags) or stream properties of image files to sign the image.
- SignMyImage doesn't allow to sign already signed images.
- SignMyImage allows you to check if any image is signed or not. SignMyImage doesn't need any addition information about the image to detect the sign.
- The sign is invisible for a human eye. Although if you subtract original and signed images, you can see some intensity changes.
- The sign stays detectable after image scaling, jpeg compression and cropping up to some level. Because of the nature of the sign coding the sign stays detectable if you PrintScreen&Paste as new image.
- Very simplified rule is that the sign stays detectable in most cases when you scale the image up to 45% of its original size, when you save the image with jpeg quality up to 65%. Detectability after cropping depends on the nature of the image. The sign durability is showed on the rest of this web page.
- Original images
- Signed images
- Cropped images: The sign is placed somewhere into the image. SignMyImage can detect the sign only if the whole area, where was the sign placed, stays on the image. We marked the sign area by green rectangle at following images.
- Jpeg compressed images: We took signed images save them as jpegs with different quality. After that we tried to detect the sign on them.
- Scaled images: We took signed images and scaled them with different scaling factors. Results of detection are written under images.
We employ an image spider which crawles the Internet and looks for signed images. If it finds your signed image, it will let you know: http://www.adptools.com/signmyimage/spider.html
What's New in This Release:В· Algorithm speed up by 40%-280%.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall