FastStone Photo Resizer Publisher's description
from FastStone Soft
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert...
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported.
* Convert and Rename images in batch mode
* Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
* Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark and border effects
* Rename images with sequential number
* Search and replace texts in the file names
* Preview conversion and renaming
* Support folder/non-folder structure
* Load and save settings
* And much more...
- A single executable file that installs the application in your computer. Recommended for most users.
- A zip (compressed) format of the exe file above. In some networks, downloading exe files is strictly prohibited. If you are using such networks, download the zip file instead. After the download, just unzip it to get the exe file (installer).
- A zip (compressed) file that includes all the required files to run the application independently from any folder you dump it in. Major advantage is that you can carry it around on a memory stick / USB flash drive, or copy / migrate from PC to PC via simple copying of files. No installation is necessary.
What's New in This Release:Added USM (Unsharp Mask) option to Adjustments
Improved "Watermark" effect
Other minor improvements and bug fixes
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall