BreezeBrowser Pro Publisher's description
from Breeze Systems
The powerful and versatile browser based tool for viewing and manipulating digital images.
Do you need a fast and simple way to browse and select from your growing collection of digital photos or to create sophisticated web page image galleries without needing to learn HTML? Perhaps you need to rotate, crop and save your JPEGвЂ™s without any loss of quality or work with images in their RAW format. From batch processing to proof sheets , from posting to printing, from file format conversion to batch processing IPTC data or preserving EXIF information during JPEG or TIFF conversion...BreezeBrowser Pro has your solution.
What is BreezeBrowser Pro?
It's a compact and robust downloadable software program that uses a "browser" style interface to present and organize digital images, convert raw images, generate web pages, link geo-tagged images with Google Earthв„ў and online maps, produce proofs and contact sheets. BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major digital image formats. Learn More
Why Use BreezeBrowser Pro?
BreezeBrowser Pro helps the professional photographer to:
* Convert, resize, sharpen and level raw images from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Sony, Fuji and Minolta cameras
* Select images for presentation
* Generate attractive, captioned web pages with watermarking and online ordering (optional)
* Produce contact sheets and proofs (print straight to your printer or print to file)
* Batch rename images and managing folders
* Caption and edit comments and XMP IPTC data including IPTC subject codes and scenes
* Quickly assess large numbers of images
BreezeBrowser Pro also enables photographers to:
* Geo-tag images using Google Earthв„ў and automatically show image locations in Google Earthв„ў when viewing in BreezeBrowser Pro
* Link geo-tagged images to online maps and create web galleries using the GPS template
* Compare up to four high resolution images side by side
* Rotate JPEGвЂ™s with no loss of quality
* Display images and shooting data from most major formats and makes of camera(including RAW, JPEG, TIFF)
* Display sharp preview images using the unique вЂ?HQ modeвЂ™
* Present slideshows on laptop or pc
* Adjust date and time for batches or single images
* Keyword editor which supports hierarchical lists with synonyms
What Do I Need to Install BreezeBrowser Pro?
An internet connection and Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP installed on your computer.
Who Uses BreezeBrowser Pro?
In short..everyone! BreezeBrowser Pro is so easy to use yet contains all the features that working professionals have come to demand. You'll be up and running in minutes...no lengthy learning curve, no crowded and confusing interface and no need to get bogged down trying to master tricks that you may never use. On the other hand, BreezeBrowser Pro is a deep, full featured program that can take you as far as you want to go...smoothly, quickly and intuitively.
Switch between three styles of browser and a slideshow while viewing, tagging and rotating images, converting raw images, editing captions and XMP IPTC data. See below for BreezeBrowser ProвЂ™s powerful batch processing options.
Compare 2, 3 or 4 high quality images side by side. Zoom in and pan images individually or together to examine images in more detail then tag images for future reference.
Use this amazingly fast thumbnail generator to display small, large or extra large thumbnails while browsing, tagging and organising images. Cull unwanted images. Switch to main view to examine chosen images more closely.
Shows thumbnails plus a single large image, EXIF data or directory tree. Main display can show sharpened image, flashing highlights, black and white image and focus point overlay*.
Step through large images with histogram display to assess exposure, plus shooting data. Options to display sharpened image, flashing highlights, black and white image and focus point overlay*.
Display online map revealing where an image was taken (geotagged images only).
Use our attractive slideshow facility to browse and display images. A great tool for presenting images to customers. The slideshow can be set to display tagged images only; tagging, captioning and image orientation can be altered without leaving the slideshow.
Fast and easy to use; BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major formats of data (raw, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, Photoshop PSD and Paint Shop Pro) together with EXIF shooting data and XMP IPTC data associated with images. BreezeBrowser Pro also supports the linked viewing of raw+JPEG images from Canon and Nikon cameras allowing the raw and JPEG images to be viewed, renamed, copied and deleted as a pair.
* Please note: Focus point overlay is available for Canon and recent Nikon DSLR cameras only.
# Create web pages using the built-in, template-based, HTML generator
# Create web galleries which link to Google Mapsв„ў
# PicLens HTML template for dynamic web galleries
# Create online galleries displaying both thumbnails and an online map
# Protect your images with textual or image based watermarks
# Generate batches of web galleries from multiple image directories
# Use the attractive templates included with BreezeBrowser Pro. Additional free templates for BreezeBrowser Pro are available for download.
# Create your own online ordering system using the templates supplied and PayPalвЂ™s shopping cart.
# Comprehensive Help files give information necessary to create your own templates (some knowledge of HTML required). View templates written and adapted by BreezeBrowser users on the galleries page
# Extract EXIF and XMP IPTC data automatically from each image and place them in your HTML pages as required
* BreezeBrowser Pro offers raw conversion for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta and Olympus cameras
* Resize, sharpen and level images with post-processing options: levels, gamma correction, saturation adjustment, resizing and sharpening. Output to JPEG, JPEG 2000 (16-bit, 8-bit, lossless and lossy), TIFF (uncompressed 16-bit and 8-bit), PNG (compressed 8-bit and 16-bit)
* Improved highlight detail with combined raw conversion . BreezeBrowser Pro вЂ™s unique combined conversion combines the excellent colors of normal conversion with a second raw conversion optimized for highlight detail.
* Correct lens distortion in a single step when converting raw images or using proofs
* Preserve EXIF data when converting raw files to JPEGs and TIFFs
BreezeBrowser Pro's unique combined conversion is available for the following Canon cameras: EOS D30, D60, 10D, 300D/Digital Rebel, 350D/Digital Rebel XT, 400D/Digital Rebel XTi, 450D/Digital Rebel XSi, 500D/Digital Rebel T1i, 1000D/Digital Rebel XS, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 7D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark III, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, PowerShot G2, G3, G5, G6, S30, S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, Pro1
Raw file conversion is also available for the following cameras:
Canon PowerShot G10, G9, G1, Pro90 IS
Nikon D1, D1X, D2X, D2Xs, D1H, D2H, D2Hs, D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700, e5700
Pentax K10D, K20D, K200D, *ist D, *ist DS, *ist DS2 and *ist DL
Konica Minolta DiMAGE 7i, A1, A2, A200, Dynax/Maxxum 7D and Dynax/Maxxum 5D
Olympus cameras E-3, E-1, E-300, E-330, E-410, E-500, E-510, E-520, C5050WZ, C5060WZ, C8080WZ
Fuji FinePix S700, S20Pro, S1Pro, S2Pro and S3Pro
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700, Alpha DSLR-A900, Alpha DSLR-A350
Views raw files from Epson RD-1, Leica Digilux 2, Leica Digilux 4, Panasonic DMC-LC1, Panasonic DMC-LX3, Nikon Coolpix P6000, Sony DSC-F828 and Sony R1. Raw conversion is not available for these cameras. Also displays Adobe DNG format raw files.
Proofs - powerful batch processing of images
* Use вЂњHQ modeвЂќ sharpening to give the same results as BreezeBrowser ProвЂ™s HQ display mode.
* Flexible watermarking to caption your images
* Add borders, picture frames and captions
* Auto level, resize, sharpen, convert between color spaces, adjust the saturation and gamma of images ready for printing
* Lens distortion correction - reads the lens information from the image shooting data and automatically corrects for lens distortion
* Produce high quality contact sheets of your images for future reference
* Print directly to your printer or save to file for printing later by your photo lab.
* Print full size images at the required output resolution (e.g. 240dpi for inkjet printers).
* Scale images to fit the page using high quality interpolation (superior to bicubic interpolation found in many image editing packages).
* Caption images using information from the shooting data and XMP IPTC data
* New! Geo-tag batches of raw or JPEG photographs with latitude, longitude and altitude data from Google Earthв„ў or a GPS receiver
* New! See location of geotagged images in Google Earthв„ў while browsing in BreezeBrowser Pro
* Pinpoint geo-tagged images using online map services such as Google Mapsв„ў, Yahoo! Mapsв„ў or Microsoft Windows Live
* Create web galleries which link to Google Mapsв„ў
* Web page generation
* Raw conversion
* Contact sheet printing
* Image rotation
* Editing of XMP IPTC data in JPEG, TIFF, PSD, DNG, raw files, PNG, AVI and JPEG 2000 file formats
* Lens distortion correction
* Keyword editor for adding and editing keywords in batches of images with support for keyword synonyms
* New! Geotag/geocode batches of raw or JPEG photographs with latitude, longitude and altitude data from Google Earthв„ў or a GPS receiver
* Rotate JPEGs, TIFFs and Raw files quickly with no loss of quality
* Organize photos by dragging and dropping between folders
* Manage folders using the Explorer-style interface to navigate, create, delete, rename and move folders
* Support for Windows shortcuts to images
* Jump to source folder from shortcuts
* Image tagging and ranking
* Add comments to images.
* Accurate display of colors through color management
* Displays detailed shooting data from images from digital cameras including including the new detailed lens information from Canon lenses used with the Canon EOS 30D, Canon EOS 400D/Rebel XTi, Canon EOS 5D, Canon EOS-1D Mark II N and Canon EOS-1D Mark III
* Lens distortion correction
* Copy EXIF shooting data to JPEGs from TIFF and other image formats
* Read Adobe XMP shooting data when EXIF shooting data isnвЂ™t available
* Extract embedded JPEGs from Canon raw files complete with EXIF information
* Image date and time editor - ideal for when you forget to adjust your cameraвЂ™s clock when moving between time zones (works with TIFFs, JPEGs, Canon AVIs and raw files from Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Sony Olympus, Minolta and other makes of camera)
* Noise reduction filter
* Enhanced XMP IPTC keyword editing using controlled vocabularies
* Raw+JPEG linking of images from Nikon, Canon and Pentax cameras. The raw+JPEG files are displayed as a single thumbnail and rename, copy, move, delete and rotate operations are applied to both the JPEG and the raw file
* Select read only (protected in camera) images
What's New in This Release:Adds support for Canon EOS 70 raw conversion, focus point display and shooting data display.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall