a1Catalog Viewer Publisher's description
a1Catalog Viewer is a freeware product for viewing catalogs created by a1Cataloger.
a1Catalog Viewer is a freeware product for viewing catalogs created by a1Cataloger. Unlike the a1Cataloger, a1Catalog Viewer is not capable of creating or modifying catalogs. Using as a catalog browser, it can delivers your friends an ability to use and browse your catalogs.
For example, if you have cataloged your music CDs, using a1Cataloger, and want to share your collection with your friends, they don't need to buy the full version of a1Cataloger. They can just download the a1Catalog Viewer and get an ability to open your catalog on their PCs.
a1Catalog Viewer has all browsing functions with seraching and reporting support found in the a1Cataloger. The only limitation compared to a1Cataloger is that a1Catalog Viewer cannot create or modify catalogs in any way. It also has multilingual support as a1Cataloger does.
* Ability to open catalogs created by a1Cataloger;
* Customizable columns in files list and search results list;
* Ability to generate HTML reports using different templates;
* Powerful search functionality;
* Multilingual interface.
* IBM-compatible personal computer with Pentium or higher processor.
* Windows 95/98, ME, NT 4.0/2000, XP, Vista.
* About 2 MB of hard-disk space.
* Windows 95 and NT 4 users may need an updated comctl32.dll or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or 5.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall