TTHmachine Publisher's description
TTHmachine is a tool for applying hinting instructions to True Type fonts
Hinting is the science of improving the rendering of fonts when they are displayed at low (screen) resolution. Hinting is implemented as a series of program instructions and parameters within some TrueType fonts.
TTHmachine is a tool for applying and editing hinting instructions to TrueType fonts.
While not a practical method of hinting large fonts, TTHmachine is an ideal learning tool for delving into the workings of TrueType hinting. TTHmachine can also be used for simply adding or editing the GreyScale hinting (gasp) table of TrueType fonts.And its free!
* Visual representation of all glyphs and points.
* Editing of prep, fpgm tables and glyf instructions.
* Creation and modification of gasp table.
* CVT table editing, with ability to insert visually measured distances.
* Real-time rendering of glyphs during the hinting process
System Requirements:No special requirements
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall