Zoner Photo Studio Publisher's description
from Zoner, Inc.
We love photography. You love photography. And you'll love Zoner Photo Studio.
Zoner Photo Studio is software by photographers, for photographers. We know that what's most important is to have every tool in one place, so it's all here Zoner Photo Studio is your one-stop solution for downloading pictures, correcting photo defects, adding creative effects, organizing and tagging your collection, and sharing them with anyone from clients to cousins.
You'll have the latest technology behind you in your work. Develop whole batches of RAW photos at once in the RAW module. Keep maximum quality from start to finish with color management and 48-bit color. Make managing photo information easy with seamless, silent support for EXIF, IPTC, and XMP. Use your computer's full power with new support for multi-core machines and 64-bit computing.
The streamlined, eye-saving interface is as powerful as it is pretty. Bring in pictures from anywhere, then apply as many edits as you want to as many photos as you want, all at once. Take advantage of a second monitor or the new 10-bit monitors unlike in any other photo suite. Use the Editor's advanced tools for masterful edits to single pictures. Exposure is under your thumb too with filters like Levels and Curves, as well as features like Quick Fix to let the program do the work. Or work photo magic like removing tourists from a landmark using multi-exposures.
A serious photo archive demands serious tagging, organizing, and navigation tools, and Zoner Photo Studio 13 delivers, with countless sorting, searching, and filtering features, including the new Catalog filter that takes just seconds to search any way you want 's even by GPS location.
You'll enjoy the workflow, but you know presenting is the point. We give you countless ways to do it, from 3D photos to panoramas to the new postcard maker and new easy upload to Flickr, Facebook, and Picasa.
Zoner Photo Studio 13 will quickly become your second home, and soon you'll find yourself depending on it to achieve your digital photography goa
What's New in This Release:Now with Touch Control:
- Zoner Photo Studio is the first free photo edit software with Touch Controls.
- Find, edit, show and share images faster than ever. Bring those same Touch Control motions that you use on your smartphone and tablet to your PC!
- Cycle through photos with just a flick of the finger
- Zoom in and out using pinch actions
- Select desired files or retouch options with a single tap
Editing—Faster and Easier Than Ever:
- Stop spending time hunting through pull-down edit option bars to locate what you want. The Editor now displays all functions in a Quick Edits pane on the right hand side of the workspace. Easy-to-use sliders deliver instant results.
Geotag Photos to Maps:
- Click on a photo, drag it to a map, and Zoner Photo Studio creates a virtual pushpin that automatically adds a Geotag to the file and places it on the map.
- Have a camera that already Geotags your photos? Those tags will be visible when you import them into Zoner Photo Studio.
- Geotags also display in Zonerama album photos.
Intelligent Photo Composition:
- Wish to change a photo's composition or size without shrinking or cropping key elements?
- New for version 16 is Content-Aware resizing and the ability to adjust only areas you designate
- bring two people side-by-side
- make narrow an object that’s too wide
- improve overall balance
- and proportion
Automatic Facebook Sharing:
- If you upload photos to both Zonerama albums and Facebook, you now have seamless integration between the two. No more uploading twice! Pick one and photos appear in both places.
- Import now also allows moving files from camera/card instead of copying them
- Improved detection of already-downloaded photos
- Automatic notification when a device is newly connected
- Manager now has four modes—Browser, Preview, Map, and Compare
- Viewer—photo viewing; quick 1:1 detail checking/easy access to zoom
- Map—offers GPS tagging by dragging pictures onto a map; shows shot locations of all pictures in current folder
- Compare—for visually comparing up to four photos, including synchronized panning/zooming
- Navigator—now uses sections instead of tabs, for quicker navigation
- RAW+JPEG—RAW+JPEG file pairs can now be grouped for easier management
- Keywords pane—easier keyword drag and drop: onto multiple selected files, onto the Preview, onto individual pictures in Compare
- Folder synchronization—new settings for fine-tuning synchronization and for how folder comparison results are shown
- Background synchronization—new configurable synchronization tasks and scheduled running of these tasks in the background even when ZPS is not running
- Catalog—new display options: Last 7 days, Last 30 days
- New Content-aware Resize—resizing of a picture that takes its contents into account and preserves the most important parts of the picture (e.g. a person) while shrinking the less important parts (e.g. the sky).
- Editing filters are no longer windows—their settings are in the Side Panel, and they now have the same look and feel as the rest of ZPS
- Place Text, Place Image—new watermarking option
- Envelopes—new Frames category
- Filmstrip—now offers easy folder navigation
- Quick 1:1 viewing and smooth zooming
- Settings for all tools and editing filters are now in the Side Panel. Everything now works and looks the same way, and settings are easier to reach. Side Panel can now be placed on either the right or the left.
- Quick Filters—new filters and frames
- New “Place Line” tool—for quickly drawing lines onto pictures
- Place Image, Place Text, etc. tools—previews for saved layer-effect settings (e.g. shadow, outline, etc.) and quick application of these effects
- Place Shape tool now offers previews of shapes
- Filmstrip—now offers easy navigation of folders
- Pictures are shown and refreshed more quickly, at better quality, and with lower memory demands.
- Improved support for devices with touch controls
- Improved display support for high-DPI display devices
- Hardware acceleration for display of previews in Preview mode and in the Viewer—smoother display and zooming
- GPU acceleration—two more operations can now be accelerated: rotation and horizon leveling
- Other interface improvements
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall