Thumb Creator Publisher's description
from Nathaniel Meyer
Thumb Creator is a program designed to resize images, or if you want you could also convert between formats.
Thumb Creator is a program designed to resize images, or if you want you could also convert between formats. It's very quick and easy to use. Just select the format and any options associated with it, then drag and drop the images into the program. It will automatically process each file and save the new results in the program folder. Very handy tool for creating thumbnails of your photos for your online photo album.
Import and Export: BMP, JPG, PNG, and TGA files
Customize JPG quality output to minimize thumbnail size and save on bandwidth costs.
1) Deselecting all options will output the image at the same size as the input image.
2) Auto Width (keep aspect ratio) will resize the image to the specified width and adjust the height to maintain the aspect ratio.
3) Auto Height (keep aspect ratio) will resize the image to the specified height and adjust the width to maintain the aspect ratio.
4) Auto Fit will determine if the photo is landscape or portrait and resize accordingly (based on your width and height) and will maintain the aspect ratio.
5) Stretching will force the image to a specified width and height without regard for maintaining the aspect ratio.
1) Sharpen will improve the contrast along the edges within the images.
2) Blur will soften the edges within the images.
3) Custom LUA filters. When the program starts, it will load all the custom filters found in the "/scripts" folder. You can assign as many custom filters to the process list as you want. Each filter will run from top to bottom on each image. If you're a LUA developer, you can customize your own filters using the API provided in the "scripts/sample.lua" folder. This scripting support allows for a limitless number of possibilities.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall