Regular Expression Designer Publisher's description
from Rad Software
Rad Software Regular Expression Designer is a free download that helps programmers learn
Rad Software Regular Expression Designer is a free download that helps programmers learn, develop and test Regular Expressions. It is an interactive Windows application that is designed to be simple and easy to use.
- The Regex match results are listed in a tree with levels for Matches, Groups and Captures. Clicking on a Match, Group or Capture will highlight it in the Input text window
- Regex.Replace is supported and the results of the replace are listed in a separate window.
- The Language Element window is an embedded reference that gets you up to speed quickly. Click on an item to see a description in the pane below, double-click a language element to add it to your Regex
- Find text in any of the text windows with Ctrl+F
- Flexible interface with dockable windows
- Now supports very large values for the input text
What's New in This Release:All text boxes (Input text, Regular expression, Replace expression and Replace results) are no longer limited to 32k.
Added the Language element reference window. Double-click on an item to insert it into your Regex.
Note: If you are upgrading this window will not appear until you choose Show All from the View menu.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 1.1/2.0 Required
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall