PTGui Pro Publisher's description
PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX.
PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Just released: PTGui and PTGui Pro: new panorama projections, a Batch Builder (Pro only), higher quality interpolators, RAW support and more...
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
* PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
* Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
* No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
* Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
* Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
* PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
* Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality
What's New in This Release:- Panoramas can now be geotagged directly in PTGui: click the Metadata button in the Create Panorama tab to enter a GPS location and orientation. GPS coordinates can be copy/pasted from (e.g.) Google Maps.
- PTGui now embeds Google Photo Sphere XMP metadata for all equirectangular panoramas. Together with the new geotagging feature this makes it very easy to publish your spherical panoramas directly to Google Plus, Google Views and Google Maps. You can even create your own Street View.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for Save as Template, Replace Image and for switching to the main window (for the latter use Ctrl+F for Windows, Command+F for mac)
- PTGui Viewer (Publish to Website) now works on Android (requires recent version of Chrome or Firefox)
- PTGui Viewer now supports true full screen viewing in all modes (WebGL, CSS3D and Flash)
- Added EXIF sensor size data for new cameras
- Fix: possible crash in Detail Viewer when switching to Zoom Mode
- Fix: In Publish to Website the field of view could be set to a value higher than 180 degrees, which would give an error message in the viewer.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall