ProSelect Publisher's description
from Time Exposure
ProSelect Pro is the version of ProSelect that professionals use to enhance the sales session and complete the workflow after the sale. It includes the following important additional feature
ProSelect Pro is the version of ProSelect that professionals use to enhance the sales session and complete the workflow after the sale.
It includes the following important additional features:
More Custom Effects. You can setup and use up to 25 Custom Effects Actions in ProSelect Pro (compared to only 5 in regular ProSelect). This enables you to take full advantage of ProSelect's powerful ability to run Photoshop Actions on your low res images almost instantly in the background. With this you can manipulate your images very quickly before and during the presentation so you can make sure that your images are presented to your client in the best possible way with minimum effort.
Hi-Res Production. Having taken orders for the prints and the multi-image layouts that your clients love, or designed any books, ProSelect Pro's production module will save you hours of work by automating Photoshop* to build your final images, composite layouts and book pages.
More Custom Frame Images. You can setup and use up to 150 custom frame images for use in ProSelect Pro (compared to only 12 in regular ProSelect). These can be displayed around any print or layout. See the movie called Adding Custom Frames on the Demo Movies page. ProSelect Pro also allows you to arrange your frames into arbitrary groups (eg by supplier, color or quality).
Watch Folder Auto-Loading. Automatically import images from a specified “Watch Folder” into ProSelect. Useful for tethered shooting where you wish to show images in ProSelect after each shot. You can also setup ProSelect Pro to automatically apply a custom action to each image as it is imported.
Design and Build Books. ProSelect's book builder can be used to quickly design almost any format of composite (digital) or traditional matted book. Design your own templates or use our Composite Album Collections to quickly assemble your book. The auto-populate and auto-page create options make book designing fast and easy. Then use ProSelect Pro's Hi-Res production to output high-res book pages or individual images ready to send to your printer or book producer.
Unlimted Room Designs. ProSelect's new Working with Rooms module allows you to design and save custom Wall Gallery Designs in your client's album. ProSelect Pro allows you to create and save an unlimited number of designs for each client (compared to only one in the regular version).
What's New in This Release:· [WIN] Added the option to try clear out the "ProSelect Already Running" Flag to the start-up diagnostic window on startup with Shift key down.
· [FIX] Now supports the loading and resizing of very large PNG files for template overlay images even if they are too large to fix in available memory.
· [FIX] On startup, any missing low-res resource images for template overlays are now sized to be current screen size (if used in Preferences). Thumbnail images are now also re-generated at this tie.
· [FIX] No longer an error when generating color corrected thumbnail images under some circumstances.
· [FIX] No longer gives an error when saving an album containing layouts without a valid print paper size.
· [FIX] - No longer allows the user to create a Print Paper Size with a 0x0 size and use it as a display size in Select Size View. You can no longer close the Setup Print Paper Sizse window if there aren't any non-zero sizes setup to be used in Select Size View.
· [FIX] - Now automatically adds a 5x7 size to the Print Paper Size list if there aren't any sizes setup that are not physical sizes.
· [FIX] - You can no longer select a 0x0 print paper size as the starting size in Select Size view.
· [FIX] No longer allows you to accidentally enter illegal characters for Set names, Set Group names, Paper Size Display names.
· [FIX] The Test Play button now works in Preferences -> Slideshow & Music -> Music after changes have been made to the selected music source.
· [FIX] Any local effects (B&W or Sepia) applied directly to an image in a layout or book page are now always saved when the album is saved.
· [FIX] The displayed file name is now updated when previewing images imported from a watch folder.
· [FIX] When loading templates, ProSelect now checks that they are in an existing template group and category. If not, the template will be moved to the default category & group.
· [FIX] No longer gives an error when loading price list setup in the Edit Layout Items window under some circumstances.
· [FIX] No longer gives an out of bounds error when setting up frames under some circumstances.
· Added additional debug code.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall