PhotoInstrument Publisher's description
from Timur Fatykhov
PhotoInstrument is an easy to learn tool for editing and retouching digital photos. The powerful raster graphics editor in PhotoInstruments quickly and easily allows you to adjust and process digital photos.
PhotoInstrument is a powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs. With only a few clicks, anyone can solve most digital photo problems:
- Photo Editing
- Photo Retouch
- Draw MakeUp
- Make your photo look like it's taken by a professional photographer.
If you ever wonder to touch up your photo, so you look more beautiful on your facebook or friendster or even on myspace, well this software is the answer to your question.
Look down for it is important features:
- Overlay two and more images.new
- Drag and drop to open photos in this photo editor.
- Copy/Paste image from Clipboard.
- Batch Resizing (resize multiple images)
- PSD file (PhotoShop Format) support in Editing.
- Multi Language support.
- Save to computer as .jpg, .png, .bmp and other file formats.
- And many more features...
What's New in This Release:New function: Scaling the inserted image
Optimize the function bicubic zoom
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall