PCStitch Publisher's description
PCStitch is the most popular design tool for creating counted cross-stitch patterns available!
If you can picture it, You can stitch it!
PCStitch is the most popular design tool for creating counted cross-stitch patterns available! We invite you to look it over, try it for free, and contact us with any questions.
With PCStitch, the only limit to the projects you
can create is your own imagination!
PCStitch is advanced, but it's perfect for any cross-stitcher. If you're looking to extend your crafting creativity, we invite you to take a look at the ultimate design software available today.
Here's some of what PCStitch 10 can can do:
- Convert Pictures or images into a patterns instantly!
- Includes over 2000 library patterns you can use in your own creations.
- Our Text Feature is awesome. 50 fonts are included or create your own!
- Add Borders instantly. Use ours or create your own.
- Custom Stitches are a snap to create and use in all your designs.
- Printing Options let you stitch off paper that fits your style.
- Share Your Favorite creations or download patterns from other PCStitch users!
- Download your PatternsOnline.com patterns.
Other Features Include:
- Highlight Palette Entries: Instantly see where a floss is used in your designs.
- Designer Logos: Insert Logos and other graphics into the Pattern Information sheet.
- Auto Backstitching: Instantly add backstitching around a single or multiple color area.
- Custom Palette Sort: Define a custom order of palette entries on your printouts.
- Palette Symbol Enhancments: Select custom symbol colors for printouts. Choose symbol by stitch type.
- Export to PCStitch 7: Allows you to save your pattern files in old PCStitch format.
- Pattern Browser Panel: Easily find PCStitch files on your system.
- Open PVF Files: Allows you to Display and Print Pattern Viewer Files.
- Complete Design Tools: Cut, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Flip, Fill, Mirror Mode
- Multiple Stitch Types: Use full, 1/4, 3/4, and half stitches
- Beads: Add Mill-Hill beads to your patterns
- Flexible Backstitching: Attach backstitching to any location in a grid square.
- Multiple Floss Lists: DMC, Anchor, Kreinick & Coats floss lists included.
- Specialty Stitches: Use over 60 speciality stitches such as the Lazy Daisy.
- 6 Display modes: View the pattern stitches as symbols, stitches, or both.
- Unlimited Zoom Settings: View as much or as little of the design as needed.
- Enhanced Rulers: View rulers as inches, centimeters, or stitch count.
- And Much, Much More... Download PCStitch now and see all it has to offer!
What's New in This Release:New Enhancements in version 10:
- Now Includes Over 2000 Individual Designs and Over 90 Stitched Alphabets:
We have arranged with Jeanette Crews Designs to include all of the library patterns and alphabets formerly associated with the Pattern Pieces with PCStitch 10 at no additional charge!
- Share Your Designs with the Community of PCStitch Users:
You can join the growing community of PCStitch users to share patterns that you have created using the PCStitch 10 software without ever leaving the program!
- Stamped Cross Stitch Printing:
You can print a reverse image of your designs for use with transfer paper to create stamped cross stitch or needlepoint projects!
- Improved Available Floss List Panel:
The available list panel now allows you to use different list styles and sorting options to maximize the area showing the flosses you can add to your design palette!
- Integrated Floss Editor:
The floss editor is no longer a separate program. You can now access it directly from the menu in PCStitch 10!
- PatternsOnline.com Interface:
PatternsOnline.com users can now access their account and purchased patterns directly from within the PCStitch 10 program!
- WIA Scanning Interface:
You can now import directly from any WIA compatible device, as well as any TWAIN compliant scanner or digital camera!
- Increase to 10 Levels of Undo:
With PCStitch 10, you can undo the last 10 changes you have made to your designs with an easy click!
- Print Floss Usage on Color Key:
You can now print the stitch count and floss usage estimate directly on the color key page when printing your pattern!
- Color Symbols Printing Option:
PCStitch 10 now allows you to print your designs using symbols in the actual floss color without individually setting the colors of each symbol!
- Read-Only Designs:
You can optionally not allow a design to be changed based on a password that you supply for the design!
System Requirements:- OS: Windows XP, Vista or higher
- Memory: 2 GB or more
- Hard Disk: 130 MB
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall