Marvin - Image Processing Framework Publisher's description
A Java framework to help you process image.
Marvin is an extensible, cross-platform and open source image processing framework developed in Java. The framework provides features to:
* manipulate images;
* manipulate captured video frames;
* multithreading image processing;
* integrate plug-ins with Graphical User Interface(GUI);
* analyze plug-in performance;
* extend features via plug-ins;
* unit test automation;
The image processing algorithms are implemend as a plug-in and can be plugged into other plug-ins, thirdy-party applications and the MarvinEditor - an image editing software. Currently, there are 44 plug-ins available for a wide range of different purposes.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall