LopeEdit LIte Publisher's description
A new programmer's editor and a replacement of Windows Notepad.
LopeEdit is a new programmer's editor and a replacement of Windows Notepad.
LopeEdit Lite is fully functional but does not contain all features.
Here are some key features of "LopeEdit":
- Supports visual themes: Office 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Office XP, Office 2000 or Windows XP .
- Tabs to select between open files.
- UNICODE and UTF-8 support.
- Support for the following new line formats: DOS/Windows, Linux/Unix, MAC.
- Automatic highlighting of brackets/braces as typing or positioning occurs.
- Multiple tabs for an open file.
- The window can be divided in tab groups (horizontal or vertical). It is possible to move tabs by dragging them with the mouse.
- Edit Box in toolbar to find quickly strings in documents.
- Several docking windows with utilities. These windows can be docked in any place of the main window, or can be auto-hided when losing the focus.
- File Browser Window. Build-in file browser (as Windows Explorer) to open files in the editor, or to make any operation over files or folders (copy, move, delete, etc.).
- Find and Replace Window. Finds or replaces a string in the current document or in all open documents.
- Find and Replace In Files Window. Finds or replaces a string in all files that a folder contains.
- Regular expression support with tagged expressions for find/replace.
- Find Results Windows. Allows showing search results. Double clicking over a search result, editor will open the file and will scroll until search result position.
- Favorites Window and Favorites menu.
- Recent Files Window.
- Opens files from Internet (Web sites or FTP sites). Files opened from FTP sites can be saved directly in FTP sites.
- Quick view. When a file is selected in build-in File Browser, the file is showed in quick view. This allows observing multiple files quickly.
- Bookmarks support. Optionally it is possible to save bookmarks.
- Edit marks support. Marks are displayed in the margin for modified lines.
- Printing Preview support.
- ASCII Table Window. Allows viewing and insertion of ASCII characters.
- File associations. Any file type can be associated in order to open files with LopeEdit by double clicking from Windows Explorer.
- User configurable toolbars and menus. It is posible to modify, add, delete commands from menus and toolbars, and to add new menus and new toolbars.
What's New in This Release:- Fixed bug: bracket highlighting did not work correctly when the the character was not visible in the editor.
- Fixed bug: on both the Input/Output panel and the Console panel now it is possible to select text with the mouse (scrolling if it is necessary) and with the keyboard.
- New option which specifies if when opening a file it must detect automatically the UTF-8 files without BOM header.
- If a file with UTF-8 encoding without BOM header is open, when saving the file the BOM header is not included.
- The File Browser panel now loads quickly when the folder contains zip files very large.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and UnInstall