ImageJA for Windows Publisher's description
from ImageJA Team
ImageJA is a fork of ImageJ, i.e.
ImageJA is a fork of ImageJ, i.e. it is synchronized closely with ImageJ, but has a few things on top:
* When run as an applet, ImageJA is embedded (slated to be _optionally_ embedded, once the maintainer finds some time to do it).
* The internal structure of ImageJA's recorder allows command listeners to get much more fine-grained information.
* When launching a text editor, in many cases ImageJA will now choose Fiji's Script Editor, if available, instead of the old AWT based ImageJ editor.
* ImageJA has an easy Plugin installer via Plugins>Install PlugIn... (ImageJ only has that drag-n-drop thingie).
* The instance listener is RMI-based with ImageJA, so there is no security issue with it.
* ImageJA's Command Launcher has fuzzy matching, too.
* A couple of bug fixes:
o ImageJA also put back some not-yet-deprecated methods as deprecated.
o A simple bug fix in PolygonRoi drawing (it moves to the first point, but then draws a line to the same first point rather than the second).
o A little bug fix in StackWindow: if you have a 2D time lapse, ImageJ will still use the zSelector (rather than the tSelector).
o ImageJA can handle https:// URLs, too.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only