Image Resizer GPGPU Publisher's description
Generally this software is used for making images smaller by converting them to different format, reducing quality, resolution or both.
It supports tree structure, so it can resize/resample every image on your hard drive with ease.
With the use of some great technology such as GPGPU - using your video card for processing images and distributed computing - using computers connected to your local network and their resources to do part of the processing.
- Select image quality and size - you can also leave this step out
- Drag and drop images/folders in application
- Select image/images or folder from "Select" menu
- Select save destination, create new folder or select existing destination/file
- Expand settings with little arrow in the bottom/middle
- Install software on multiple computers on your local network and run it
- Convert images to different formats.
What's New in This Release:- Threaded directory scanning
- Added option to stop directory scanning
- A few rare exceptions handled
- Stability and speed improvements
System Requirements:- .NET Framework 3.5 of higher
- For GPGPU boost you will need NVIDIA, ATI, INTEL or IBM GPU that supports GPGPU (list bellow).
Program Release Status: Beta
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall