BatchInpaint Publisher's description
BatchInpaint is a batch version of a popular software Inpaint.
BatchInpaint is a batch version of a popular software Inpaint. Now you can remove watermarks, date stamps and other unwanted objects in a batch mode.
How to use BatchInpaint:
- Add the images
- Simply move and resize the rect to select the unwanted area.
- Run the process.
What's New in This Release:- New BatchInpaint Look
- Added support 8-Bit Grayscale images
- Added support for EXIF data. EXIF data is retained on saving.
- Undo/Redo for Mask
- Modified zoom function to center on the area the mouse pointer wants to zoom to
- Added Magic Wand tool. Allows you to select an area of an image based on its colour.
- Algorithm optimization
- Overall stability, memory usage and performance improvements.
- New Lasso selection tool
- New Polygonal Lasso selection tool
- New Deselection mode which allows to subtract from selection area
- Added ability to Load/Save mask for further use.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall