Multiple Image Resizer .NET Publisher's description
Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool
With Multiple Image Resizer .NET, you can resize, add borders, add text, overlay images, crop, rotate and flip - with a few simple mouse clicks.
And what's more, Multiple Image Resizer .NET is FREE for personal and educational use!
Multiple Image Resizer .NET also has a completely customisable user interface that you can arrange to suit yourself.
Multiple Image Resizer .NET is a batch image processor. The software was originally designed and built to batch resize images but now features a wider range of batch image processing functionality.
Batch Image Processing Features
* Resize images
* Rotate images
* Flip images
* Add borders to images
* Add text to images (including file and Exif information)
* Crop images
* Overlay / Watermark images with another image
* Flexible command line batch image processing scripting engine
* Preview of unprocessed and processed images
* Ability to save and load image processing settings
* Ability to alter the order in which batch processing features are applied to images
* Customisable user interface
* Fully integrated help documentation
* Check for updates feature
* Multi-language - English, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, French, Portuguese, Czech, Galician, German, Italian, Hungarian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Greek, Catalan, Polish and Turkisk
Supported Image Files
Multiple Image Resizer .NET can open images in 28 image formats, and save processed images in 16 image formats:
* Windows Bitmap (.bmp) - [Open and Save]
* Dr. Halo (.cut) - [Open]
* DirectDraw Surface (.dds) - [Open]
* Enhanced Windows Metafile (.emf) - [Open and Save]
* Exchangeable Image File (.exif) - [Open and Save]
* Graphics Interchange Format (.gif) - [Open and Save]
* High Dynamic Range (.hdr) - [Open and Save]
* Windows Icon (.ico) - [Open and Save]
* Amiga IFF (.iff) - [Open]
* Deluxe Paint (.lbm) - [Open]
* JPEG Network Graphics (.jng) - [Open]
* JPEG Format (.jpg, .jpeg, .jif, .jpe) - [Open and Save]
* Commodore 64 Koala (.koa) - [Open]
* Multiple Network Graphics (.mng) - [Open]
* Portable Bitmap (ASCII & Binary) (.pbm) - [Open and Save]
* Kodak PhotoCD (.pcd) - [Open]
* Zsoft Paintbrush PCX Bitmap (.pcx) - [Open]
* Portable Graymap (ASCII & Binary) (.pgm) - [Open and Save]
* Portable Network Graphics (.png) - [Open and Save]
* Portable Pixelmap (ASCII & Binary) (.ppm) - [Open and Save]
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd) - [Open]
* Sun Rasterfile (.ras) - [Open]
* Truevision Targa (.tga, .targa) - [Open and Save]
* Tagged Image File Format (.tif, .tiff) - [Open and Save]
* Wireless Bitmap (.wbmp) - [Open and Save]
* Windows Metafile (.wmf) - [Open and Save]
* X11 Bitmap Format (.xbm) - [Open]
* X11 Pixmap Format (.xpm) - [Open and Save]
What's New in This Release:Added 'Reverse Overlay' option to the 'Image Overlay Options' panel. This allows the software to Underlay a specified image beneath images being processed (see Help file for more information).
Added two new batch script functions - UnderlayImage and UnderlayImageByPosition (see Help file for more information).
Added /silent command line argument to allow batch scripting users to suppress the software's scripting output information.
Added /log command line argument to allow batch scripting user to send the software's scripting output information to a log file.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall