ImBatch for Windows Publisher's description
from High Motion Software
ImBatch is the image batch processor for Windows.
ImBatch is the image batch processor for Windows. ImBatch features an excellent user interface thatвЂ™s easy to use and understand.
It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What makes the tool different from other batch image processors is its вЂњTask StructureвЂќ. You can combine Tasks to make processing sequence, that will give you exactly what you want. ImBatch offers many imaging functions (Tasks) like converting or resizing.
Also ImBatch supports Unicode symbols, so it can be localized for any language.
What's New in This Release:- Added tasks context help in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Added task AutoEnhance 3.
- Some improvements in ContextMenuEditor GUI.
- Improved GUI of ImageMonitor and fixed some errors.
- Fixed error on adding AutoCrop task.
- Added ability to set relative path in Save As task.
- Fixed error on empty File Name parameter in Frame task.
- Fixed some other small bugs.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall