Xplotter for Windows Publisher's description
Xplotter is a general purpose scientific graphing program for Windows.
A wide variety of options allow the graphs to be customized to your requirements.
Xplotter is now completely re-written with the latest Visual Studio and Net Framework. The good news, now Xplotter is specifically targeted for all CPUs, both 32 and 64 bit. The new version 4 is available now.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8
- Plot XY, XY Line, Bar, Log-Log, Log-Linear, Ternary and Diamond Graphs
- All Charts in 2D and 3D
- Statistics Including Minima, Maxima, Median, Mean, Standard Deviation
- Builtin Spreadsheet for Entering and Editing Data
- Spreadsheet Reads/Writes Tab, CSV, Excel Files
- Numeric Formatting
- Choice of Colors, Labels, Symbols and Fonts
- User Defined Templates
- Auto or Manual Scales
- Least Squares Curve Fitting for XY Plots
- Drawing and Text Tools
- Auto Symbols
- Printing and Clipboard Support
- Output to BMP, JPG, SVG and PDF Files
- PDF Help Manual
- Free Internet Updates Builtin
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall