TriSpace Publisher's description
from GeoStru S.R.L.
Solve computational problems connected with Slope Stability and Rock Fall.
Trispace resolves the requirement to effect three dimensional terrain studies through the generation of: digital elevation plans, contoured elevation plans, dynamic sections, three dimensional views, distances or areas and volume calculations. Thus this program becomes a useful tool both in geological fields due to the extreme facility in creation of longitudinal sections, as in the more strictly topographical one as it imposes no limits regarding either triangulation points nor on the number of sections. Further thanks to its integration into geotechnic and geological GeoStru programs it allows the resolution of computational problems connected with Slope Stability and Rock Fall.
- Input of point coordinates from the keyboard, with the possibility to indicate additional atributes, such as symbol, color, whether it is a detail point or a drilling point;
- Numerous options for importing points: from DXF files, from Geostru SRTM , from text files;
- Multi layer management: work plans can be associated on each level;
- 3D view of individual surveys or complete levels;
- Choice of the axis of plan display (X,Y,Z);
- Duplicate analysis, guided point decimation;
- Standard graphic objects: texts, lines, polylines, arches, polygons, rectangles;
- Standard precizion tools (SNAPs and guided mesh);
- Importing raster images with scaling;
- Plotting of slope vectors.
What's New in This Release:- Photorealistic rendering of the 3D model;
- Photorealistic rendering of the stratigraphy;
- "Link" graphic correspondence between sections and plan;
- View of multiple 2D sections;
- Positioning of works directly on the section;
- Section export, including works, for other GeoStru software;
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall