PreviSat Publisher's description
PreviSat is a satellite tracking software for observing purposes.
PreviSat is a satellite tracking software for observing purposes. Very easy to use, it shows the positions of the satellites in real-time or manual mode. PreviSat is able to make predictions of their passes and also predictions of Iridium flares.
* NORAD SGP4 model (Vallado, 2006)
* Real time / manual mode
* Topocentric / Equatorial / Terrestrial coordinates (satellites, Sun, Moon)
* Osculating elements, satellite informations
* Intuitive interface (handling of TLE, selection of location, options for display)
* Prediction of passes, Iridium flares, orbital events, ISS transits (very fast calculations)
What's New in This Release:Modification for checking updates
Added more information on the satellites
Conservation of the list of satellites for each file of the TLE directory
Display of TLE age in ISS Transit tab
Display of Iridium satellites status
Calculation of Iridium magnitude in the main window
Minor correction in the prediction of passes
Standardization of source code for Windows/platforms
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall