Polygon Cruncher for 3DBrowser Publisher's description
It reduces the polygon number of your 3D objects without removing details
Polygon Cruncher is a stand alone software and as well as a plugin for :
- LightWave Modeler V6.x to V12.x (x32 and x64) / Inspire 3D
- 3DS Max V9.x to 2013 (x32 and x64) / 3DS VIZ / Autodesk VIZ.
- Maya 2008 to 2013 (x32 et x64)
Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details, materials, texture information, vertex colors, normals even at high optimization ratio.
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm developed since 10 years and gives incomparable results.
It is really simple to use and has been chosen by major 3D companies.
Polygon Cruncher list of features :
- Polygon Cruncher is very fast and can handle million of polygons
- It reduces clerverly the number of faces of your model up to 80% keeping all details
- Once optimization has been computed, you can modify the level of details in real time
- It keeps materials UV textures, vertex colors, user normals
- It keep mesh symmetry
- It protects object boundaries, material boundaries, UV seams...
- It includes progressive optimization that first optimize objects with many faces in your scene.
- It offers an OpenGL preview which simplifies optimization control
- It can import/export many 3D formats (collada, xsi, lxo, 3ds, obj, stl, skp...) and performs file update to keep animation, bones, shaders...
- It includes batch optimization module. Optimize a set of files and define the optimization levels you need
- It includes merge faces / weld vertexes features
- The stand alone version allows to use it whenever you need it in a simple way
What's New in This Release:Fast filtering, Sketchup export, LXO import/export, 3ds Max 2013 support, Maya 2013 support, Polygon Cruncher 10.1, fast file filtering, alpha display in the image viewer...
System Requirements:None : 3DBrowser and Polygon Cruncher are provided together
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall